1. Q. What are Tape in Extensions?
A. Tape in Extensions are a unique way to add volume and length to your hair. They come in a thin weft and measure 2 inches and they are installed into your hair at a salon or by a professional hair stylist.
2. Q. Are Amandalola Hair Tape in Extensions Human Hair?
A. Yes. Amandalola Hair Tape in extensions are 100% Human Hair and can be cut, coloured, dyed, or bleached. They can be straighten or curled and are heat resistant. They are top quality and provide a luxurious feel, guaranteed.
3. Q. How many grams come in a pack?
A. 50 grams a pack. 20 wefts that make 10 sandwiches.
4. Q. How much will I need for a full look?
A. Typically, we recommend a minimum of 150 grams for a full head. Depending on the client's natural hair volume and hair length.
5. Q. How do I get my Amandalola Hair Tape in Extensions installed?
A. If you are in the local area around Edmonton, Alberta, please send us an e-mail and we will direct you to a few professional hair stylists. You can always go to your local hair salon and book with a professional stylist. Make sure they are experienced and have a portfolio.
6. Q. Are Amandalola Hair Tape in Extensions re-usable?
A. Yes. With proper care of your hair, Amandalola Tape in Extensions can be re-used up to three times.
7. Q. How do I care for my Amandalola Hair Tape in Extensions?
A. We highly recommend that you get a couple of inches longer than you would wear it then trim the ends. Trimming the ends of your extensions prevent split ends just like it would with your natural hair. In fact, you should treat your extensions better than you care for your natural hair. You should shampoo and condition your hair extensions and use a heat guard before applying heat.
8. Q. How long does a full head of Amandalola Tape in Extensions last?
A. 6-8 weeks typically with proper care
Weave Bundles FAQ's
1. Q. What kind of hair is Amandalola Hair weave?
A. Our hair is 100% Exotic Virgin Hair which means our hair bundles have each been selected from one donor. Virgin hair means our hair has never been processed, bleached, or dyed. We offer Brazilian hair mainly but other brands such as Peruvian, Indian and Malaysian are available for order via email.
2. Q. How many grams are in a bundle?
A. 100 grams a bundle
3. Q. How many bundles do I need for a full weave with some leave out?
A. If you are getting a full weave with your natural hair as a leave out, you will need 2-3 bundles.
4. Q. How many bundles do I need if I am using a Lace Closure or Lace Frontal?
A. Typically, this look is more on the glam side; so depending on the texture you are buying, will need a minimum of two bundles and often a few more tracks from the third bundle. Take advantage of our bundle deal offer.
5. Q. How do I care for my Amandalola Hair bundles?
A. Co-was your hair before installing. Make sure you brush only when soak in conditioner and rinse out with lukewarm water. Use a silicone based product or serum to avoid greasy look. Make sure you wash your extensions at least twice a week for a natural, bouncy, back-to-life, look.
6. Q. How many inches long should I buy?
A. We recommend you buy a couple of inches longer than you want it, to allow for your satisfactory length after it has been trimmed. You should trim your extensions for a full body look, and also to avoid split ends.
7. Q. Do you provide other hair colours besides Natural black and Fairy Blonde?
A. Yes we do. Our Amandalola Hair bundles can be custom coloured into any tone you want. Send us am email for more inquiry.
8. Q. Do you custom make wigs?
A. Yes we do. Simply send us am email telling us what you want made (include head measurements) with a picture attached, and we will provide you with an invoice. We ask that you order 10 business days ahead from when you need it.
GENERAL/ SHIPPING FAQ's
1. Q. How long does shipping take?
A. Shipping takes 3-5 business days on an average. We ship worldwide too.
2. Q. How do I track my order?
A. You will be sent and invoice as soon as you order and when your hair is packaged and ready for shipping, you will receive another email with the tracking number. UPS is our main delivery method and you will be required to sign for your package upon delivery.
3. Q. Can I return my order or get a refund?
A. All sales are final due to sanitary reasons.
4. Q. I cannot find an option for "Water Wave" lace closure or lace frontal
A. Unfortunately, our Water wave is the only texture that does not have lace closures. This is highly recommended for leave outs and tracks to blend with natural wavy hair.
5. Q. How do I care for my Lace Closure and Lace Frontal?
A. Make sure you bleach your knots to match your skin tone. Be sure to have the consistency of the bleach thick so it does not run through into the hair. Use purple shampoo in the closure piece after bleaching. Our Frontals and closures come pre plucked with baby hairs.
6. Q. What currency are the prices listed as?
A. Canadian Currency